The Noise in my head is full of static right now and as usual the best thing for me to do is write it down……
1. I miss waking up and having my Dad here. My favorite part was having my coffee with him every morning.
2. It was so nice to go to sleep last night knowing that a new school will finally be built for our students.
3. We cast the play yesterday and I am excited to begin rehearsals. Somebody remind me that I said that when we are in the thick of it and I am tearing my hair out.
4. I miss Travis Ramsey.
5. What should I make for dinner?
6. I am still in awe of 5th grade student Kimberly that stood up and told the City Council why she wanted a new school. She was eloquent, funny, brave and so very sweet. Yay Kimberly!
7. have another pimple……are you freaking kidding me?
8. Snooki is on the Today Show right now and all I can think is why is she so orange? Her hair is orange, her skin is orange and her dress is orange. Great, now I want an orange.
9. I am still fighting with Sallie Mae. I am amazed that when they thought I was 48 hours late with a payment I received 2 phone calls, one email and 4 letters. I faxed all the proof to then that the payment had been made and it was in fact their mistake on January 18. As of yesterday I was told that they sent the paperwork to the banking department and it should be cleared up “soon”. In the meantime I receive threatening phone calls everyday and have now accumulated 47 letters basically calling me a deadbeat. I was told that those responses are automatic and there is nothing they can do to stop it. Seriously? Clearly, we are on a different time schedule. Bullshit.
10. I also can not get the song “One Day More” from Les Mis out of my head. Sometimes I get a visual of Russel Crowe and then my mind instantly goes to him singing “Look Down” in the opening scene which was KILLER! I don’t care what anyone says, I think he did a good job.
11. I am having shopping withdrawals and the stores are full of pretty spring things. I think you know where I will be this weekend…..
The Noise In My Head ( is it any wonder I sleep or get anything done?)