1.I hear music! I think this is a good thing and a bad thing. It was kind of gradual but when I woke up this morning, saw the sunshine and heard “Happy” in my head it occurred to me…….MUSIC! It made me happy. Then I thought that music has been missing from my head since Dad died and did the music slowly coming back into my head mean I was forgetting Dad (Never) or that the pain of losing him was diminishing (Never). I am not sure why the music is back but it is making everything a little bit easier and I will take it. Maybe it is a gift from Dad. I am going to go with that.
2. I am wearing my favorite bra today. You know, the one that fits perfectly, does not have any wires that jab or maim and makes the girls look like they did a long time ago. It’s going to be a good day.
3. All Right, All Right, All Right.
4. Yesterday a I noticed a kindergarten student had gotten a hair cut. I said “Oh my goodness, you got a haircut! You look so handsome”. He excitedly smiled and said “Yes!, My Dad took me to the kabob shop!”. It was so damn cute I did not correct him. I am also thinking he is one of the reasons I hear music in my head.
5. Is anybody else as excited as I am that all the spring clothes are in the stores?
6. My Mom was the first person to tell me about Pharrell Williams. I wonder if I will ever be as cool as she is. Doubtful.
7. My Mom loves the way Pharrell dresses. Maybe I should get her a hat like his and some shorts. She would rock it.
8. Great, now I totally want to go rummaging through the racks at TJ Maxx and Marshall’s. Happy place.
9. How amazing is this photo? There are so many good ones from the wedding. My favorites are the candid ones that tell a story without saying a word. This is my favorite today.
10. I have to go to work now. I am hoping I find a million more reasons to hear music in my head today.
The Noise In My Head……..Clap your hands if you feel like happiness is the truth!
P.S. Putin scares the crap out of me and I am sad that we never learn and it is never enough. But, I am not going there right now.
P.P.S. How could one person possibly have so many boogies in her head? I keep blowing and blowing and they keep coming and coming. I bet that all boogies in my head affected my weigh in last night. I should deduct at least one pound for the boogies!