1. I am obsessed with the Lily Pulitzer Line being released at Target on April 19. I know it is going to be a shit show but I am determined to get every single piece whether I like it or not.. Honestly I went through the line and I like it all so who am I kidding. I am obsessed and what does that really say about me and do I care?
2. I do not do sick well or pretty. I don’t feel good and you can tell just by looking at me.
3. My shoulder is still killing me. I have not had a decent workout in 2 weeks and it’s getting ugly. When did you think you would ever hear me say that?
4. I have this irrational need to hurt my neighbors that still have savers in “their” parking spaces. There is no snow on the ground but they are saving “their” spots. They bought a house without a driveway. What did they expect? Rude, Louie said I should just let it go. I want to hurt him too.
5. I want to go shopping.
6. I love the oatmeal I have for breakfast. I eat it with a warm banana, crushes chestnuts, raisins and coconut on top. It is amazing. When did you think you would ever hear me say that.
7. I loved Taken 3. Liam Neeson can save the world.
8. I do not like hypocrites. I know I have said it before and I will say it again. I do not like hypocrites.
9. I do like babies. A lot.
10. I think I am going to do another Book Fair. So much for me declaring “Never Again!” after the last one. I am a sucker for a Book Fair.
11. 17 sleeps until Disney!
12. Andi is here.
13. I do enjoy a countdown.
14. I am loving the Series Empire. I know I am late to the game but at least I showed up!
15. I am going to try to be more mindful and thankful.
16. The above is my personal goal for the next 30 days.
17.It comforts me that The Pope has to cute back on pasta. I am not alone.
18. I also find it comforting that I believe that drinking my hot lemon water this morning will combat all the Rino’s I ate last night.
19. I miss my Dad. I especially miss him when we are having huge family weekends like this one. He loved the sh*t show that happened every time we all got together. He was always right in the middle of it organizing the chaos.
20.I also miss my Mom and will spend some quiet time with Andi today figuring out how soon I can get to Colorado. I love that she is so happy in Colorado but wish she lived closer.
21. I wonder if Andi is awake yet, Should I call her?
22. I miss coloring eggs with my babies.
23. Speaking of Eggs, 2 more sleeps until Cadbury Mini Eggs! I hope the Easter Bunny brings everyone their own bag. I do not share.
24. I do not care that I am 52 I am going to wear an Easter dress on Sunday. I would wear a bonnet as well if I though I could pull it off.
25. We are leaving for Conn. in about 2 hours. I have been making this trip for the past 34 years. I could do it with my eyes closed. I am sitting here drinking my lemon water and leisurely writing this. The Saint on the other hand is scurrying around like a cockroach in a nuclear disaster getting “Ready” for the trip. I have not packed yet, he packed on Thursday. Now he is getting his truck prepared for the trip. I am not sure what that means but the first time we drove to Conn. together he brought a roll of paper towels, bottles of water, oranges and a roll of toilet paper. It was still really early in our relationship when I thought everything he did was cute. Not so much anymore. Should I remind him we are going to be on 95 South and not The Oregon Trail?
26. Andi! Get over here already! I am so excited to get this party started!
27, Happy Easter everyone! Happy Spring! Happy Family!