Considering Stacey made chicken salad for our lunch today I am happy she is holding a bunny in this picture and not a chicken.That would have been creepy.
This is what I am thinking right at this moment………..
1. I am going to eat yogurt for the rest of my life. Well, at least until I get to Stacey’s today and then I am going to eat her delicious chicken salad and try the rice balls she made in her brand new deep fryer.
2. I am so happy my friends know how to cook.
3. I should balance my checkbook but I want to still believe in the magic of Christmas.
4. Three people I love are celebrating Birthdays today. That is a lot of cake.
5.For the first time in 3 years I do not know when I am going to see Andi again. We need to schedule something NOW!
6. I do not like the sound of “Fiscal Cliff”.
7. I am so incredibly spoiled.
8. You do not pick and chose when you are family. Family is all the time.
9. I can not tolerate hypocrites. I know I should be more forgiving (whatever) but to quote my boy Dr. Suess, “Be who you are and say what you feel,because those who mind don’t matter,and those who matter dont mind”.
10. Random thought but I love flowers. I am going to go buy myself some today.
The Noise In My Head (and it is incredibly loud today).