I survived the morning after something freaky happened to my finger and a trip to the ER.
1. The ER is a very interesting place.
2. There was a 3 hour wait.
3. The Gift Shop was closed. Gift shops in hospitals should be open for 24 hours but that is just my humble opinion.
4. My index finger on my right hand looked like this.
5. Triple P is the person to bring to the ER with you. Her commentary kept me endlessly entertained. Her comments in regards to the woman trying to get pain meds were especially entertaining. I enjoyed her professional opinions.
6. Contrary to popular belief my finger did not turn white from pointing it at The Saint. That would have been my middle Finger.
7. To keep the finger from ever experiencing anything like that again I will be wearing a glove like Micheal Jackson’s. Lauren, where is the one we used for the Thriller dance? I think it would match my new crown beautifully.
8. I think I deserve a prize.
9. Thank you for all the texts, calls and posts while I was waiting to be seen. you all kept me entertained. I am a lucky girl and grateful.
10. I hear birds singing and the sun is shining. That has to be a good thing, right?
P.S. What Does MEME stand for in regards to MEME cards? Ed, do you know?